1/11/2007

My camera battery was dying on me today, so no picture today. Just think fabulous romance novel, a Subway sandwich, and a sunny window seat located just far enough from the door to avoid the draft--important. A mass of artic air has just moved into San Francisco. One of my coworkers even complained about cold toes on her way to work today!

I can't remember the title or author of the book (I was counting on the photo turning out), but her favorite book is Roommates, by Katherine Stone. Other authors she enjoys are Judith McNaught, and Tami Hoag, who writes murder mysteries.

What she reads for--a great storyline.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for talking about me on your page even though the pictures did not turn out! have a great afternoon!

Sonya Worthy said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your book and, if you have any other recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

Sonya