January 17, 2008 -- Thursday evening

Reading Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert. She saw they were selling it at Whole Foods and then a friend recommended it and then she got it when she saw it at Cover to Cover in Noe Valley (at Castro and 24th).

Favorite books? The Little Prince, by Antoine Saint-Exupery, which she just recommended to her boyfriend, and Skinny Legs and All, by Tom Robbins--these two books are her bibles.

If she were to write a book it would be about art history. The audience? Preschoolers! People should be learning about art much earlier than college, like when their personality is molding.

1 Comment:

E-Money said...

I've heard SO much about that book and saw someone reading on Muni just the other day (I think Friday?).

This is the coolest blog ever, by the way. If you happen to see me reading someewhere in the city, I'd be stoked.

PS. Right now I'm reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.