February 18, Monday evening -- Reading David Eggers

Again, I'm fascinated by people who are able to read while walking down the street. If I could do this--and I know I can't because I trip even when I'm just plain walking--I'd probably quit my job and spend all my time roaming San Francisco and reading books, slowing down when I hit a sunny patch.

The sidewalks down here, in the Financial District, were pretty vacant though, because it was President's Day.

Reading What is the What, by David Eggers. He's read other stuff by the author and is loving this because, as he said, it makes our lives look so damn good. It's about the life of a Sudanese refugee.

Something else good he's read recently--Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert, which his girlfriend recommended.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

sdfssdfsdfs