December 15, Monday afternoon -- Reading Ben Bova

Staying out of the rain
Reading Venus, by Ben Bova. Before this he was reading another book by Ben Bova and Two on a Tower, by Thomas Hardy.

A favorite -- Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo--it's a great heroic, romantic story.

His relationship with books began in the womb, when his father began reading him The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis. Since, he's read it again and again.

Check out his MySpace page--he just moved her from Texas and is getting in on the music scene.

What are other great heroic and romantic stories?

4 Comments:

Bookfool said...

I usually just look at your posts without commenting, but I have to tell you . . . I just adore your blog. We don't see people reading, here, because you have to drive everywhere, there aren't any outdoor cafes or decent parks, no universities nearby. I love peeking at other readers, via your blog. Okay, now I'm going back to sit on my wall. :)

Diane Dehler said...

This is a very dishy reader. I saw a small girl reading in a bookstore and thought about your blog. Bookworms come in all sizes.

Anonymous said...

i read "jupiter" by ben bova a couple months ago. pretty good. I don't know anything about venus though.

Jess said...

It may be a cliche, but my pick for a romance is Pride and Prejudice.