July 21, Tuesday afternoon -- Reading George Orwell on her Kindle

While having lunch at the Crocker Galleria
Reading the last, undetected electronic version of 1984, by George Orwell.

Actually, no. Reading Poison Study, by Maria V. Snyder.

Favorite books within the last couple of years -- Angle of Repose, by Wallace Stegner and Geek Love, by Katherine Dunn. Another favorite from long ago -- Wuthering Heights, which she also has on her Kindle (along with the Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer.)

If she were to write her own book, it'd be a medieval fantasy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this girl- she's awesome!
-SK

Noor said...

i totally wanna read 1984!!

ive read Wuthering Heights, and I liked it enough, but I thought it was too gloomy, although I love classics, this one wasnt right for me, i wonder why so many people consider it among their fav books!